Sunday, April 27, 2014

Click some more, I saw that as the end. Kiss-a-me by Tenfold lka Loadstar. A song about friendship


I gave a day, we only train-soundtrip Jonalyn's songs before I just dinownload. Suddenly there entered into my brain tunes. I remember a song about a man (most probably a girl) with friends lizard. A female vocalist the band has played it and probably high school this time. I said it with Jonalyn, but he gets to because I could not describe properly.
So sorted, I asked and answered in turn with Google's Youtube. Because I do not remember the title of the song, I just placed lka the search bar the 'friend lizard'. This is the first I have seen.
When you watch videos on Youtube, there are suggestions in the side immediately appearing. lka Yung there one song below. I'm just curious that the title of the song. Yes, just curiosity really. Haha.
Title just rude. I also do not know if you heard. lka But if yes. Astigan to you? The lyrics are simple and direct to the point. Frankly, in other words. Inside, I'd still be more willing to tell his parents teenage daughter than ex-boyfriend like in the lyric of this song. Advice direct to the point so to speak. I just do not know who sang it.
Click some more, I saw that as the end. Kiss-a-me by Tenfold lka Loadstar. A song about friendship lizard but no lyrical about the nerve. Annoying sense of humor with a mellow rock song. I'm looking for music video of the song, but it seems not. Alas.
The moral of this post? You love their children watch you travel in the world of internet. The speed of information these days, they are difficult to mingle with the sensuality and profanity ... like this. Lol.
25pesocupnoodles
Syang true!! Sometimes the suggestions consumed lka too much free time in watching and including R18 to suggestions. You should really watch the kids pagsusurf. Sometimes I nasermonan my nephew because 7 year old with history of watched lka was "boy and girl kiss" lka were involved maybe just looking for suggestions because he Yung song with lyrics and pursue some words in the title. :-D
"Kiss-a-me" Is the title of the song? My favorite Super ie Nuon and sometimes I also searched but no less ie video about it. I hardly noticed that yan Nuon Those suggestions. There is a woman nagcover but I would miss Yung Tenfold Loadstar sang 90's but more so because yun yun ... I really Nagagalingan song also heard that ... delicious. For syang sad song but with a twist. :-)
Reply
Website
Cheezyness 70157 Experience Points Level Freshiest Cheeses I Need No More Sex April 25, 2014 Date Taken April 20, 2014 Rose March 31, 2014 The Big Circle March 24, 2014 Letter That March 10, 2014 How To Hide Your Friends (in Facebook) March 10, 2014 Thirty Six March 7, 2014 Emotional Eatery March 6, 2014 Foundation Day: A Reflection August 5, 2014 Arowanas: The Urban Legend February 15, 2014 Chicken Day February 14, 2014 Fri: Bad Ixample (A FEB-IBIG Post) February 8, 2014 The Arrogance February 5, 2014 The Inday and Dudung Day Off February 3, 2014 Free Dinner January 26, 2014 Customer's Corner cheesecake on I Need No More Sex upjennifer on I Need No More Sex aysabaw on I Need No More Sex cheesecake on I Need No More Sex aysabaw on I Need No More Sex cheesecake on I Need No More Sex cheesecake lka on Date Taken aysabaw on I Need No More Sex 25pesocupnoodles on Date Taken cheesecake on I Need No More Sex aysabaw on I Need No More Sex cheesecake on I Need No More Sex cheesecake on I Need No More Sex Diane on I Need No More Sex aysabaw on I Need No More Sex Dish Amazing! 16 Dinuguan February 17, 2014
One of the famous local dish of the Ilocanos, Diningding is made with different kinds of vegetable usually found in THEIR backyards and simmered on anchovies (fish paste?) Broth. 13 Sunny Side Up March 31, 2013
Sinigang is a Filipino soup or stew characterized by its sour and savory flavors most Often associated with Tamarind (Tamarind). It is one of the popular viands in Philippine cuisine .... 2 Sauteed Bean sprouts January 27, 2013
Simply Boil the beef until tender then add soy sauce (preferably low sodium), sugar, onions and lot of ginger. Cheese Selection Select lka Month April 2014 (2) March 2014 (7) February 2014 (5) January 2014 (3) December 2013 (4) November 2013 (4) October 2013 (3) September 2013 (2) August 2013 (6) July 2013 (1) June 2013 (1) May 2013 (4) April 2013 (5) March 2013 (3) February 2013 (15) January 2013 (5) December 2012 (5) November 2012 (3) August 2012 (3) July 2012 (1) June 2012 (5) May 2012 (2) April 2012 (3) March 2012 (3) February 2012 (5) January 2012 (1) December 2011 (7) November 2011 (14) October

No comments:

Post a Comment