Monday, April 28, 2014

lethal - haha kulet turn! yan ung contemplated in the pic to you and you eemote wha-what gfo went


I am located in a very deep cave. With flowing water and a cross made of rope. I want to catch the crocodile. That objective was kidding in my journey to a place like joint Moria and Khazad-Dum Bridge of (LORD OF THE RINGS ... please ...). Wait ... == realize the difficulty to delegate a friend to read this blog also toh not quite understand Tagalog. HAHAHAHA. Fine. So == sorted then ... I went to the middle of the bridge and threw the big net. I had a buwayang passed but I caught him. * BACKGROUND MUSIC BULAGA * Sharp has run away from. Slow motion on that 'eh ... Seems scenes David Hasselhoff gfo in Baywatch. He is holding another net and ran unto me. Hahahaha negotiate a ... Behind him is a virtue. ORDER! Pamela Anderson but also his role kidding kidding slovenly mess because he did not run him. He just walked and not slow motion. gfo As they ... BULAGA! SI Wowie and add Juday in THEIR 90's look. ORDER! I do not know why they are those in the dream but I seem to have indicated my brain One Hello. I fan of them? HAHAHAHA! ANYWAY! Wowie sa'ming taught the proper way Juday's arrest crocodile. But we have caught an army to come. Because of this, we naituloy the arrest of crocodile. He will astray! I did not disguise raw lizard suddenly ... I HAVE. I also do not know the reason why all prospective phase I became lizard on me. So came the battalion of soldiers who seem Terracotta ARMY yore. Features ... Gone were Juday AND Wowie. YES ... 'YUN IS MY DREAM. After this dream, gfo when I woke up ... (THIS PART OF TOH, TRUE THAT REALLY ...) ... I opened gfo the TV and TV PATROL THAT! A man bitten by a crocodile and the next day, have been bitten by another alligator. Involving so this dream? Because I caught Those greedy dream so maybe Ganon indeed ... hehe ANYWAY ... Nung kid me, I remember that we inmate took me to the cinema to watch a film by Wowie AND Juday to ipinamagatang "BACK AGAIN The sweetness of Love "... 8 years old I just no'n. Major influences have my helper. I've been a fan of that compound. When we go to the bakery we have a helper, I'm buying Wowie AND Juday card's text. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! NOW THAT I amused! Since that day, I continued watching the movie by Wowie AND Juday. Hahahaha! Until now, I'm glad to see old movies. I'm not a fan of new Wowie and Juday ... Fan me this compound gfo when they were young. = P I just wanted to share. Why? = P niyo admit that ... You also tracked them! = P
hahahahha yeah! But I'm not obsessed like I obsess publication westlife a previously hahahaha! Anyway ... I'm not so active in the ganyan2x hahahhaa ... now! lam to turn the GP I addict.wooooooooooooooot! haha April 17, 2008 at 12:46 AM
Chrone - said that there was ever hiding also kaganyanan e! hahaha! I'm proud of u! hahahha! and in fairness ... SPAIZA is a hott term! hahaha! gasdude - ... nakakarelate? happy ending were also Juday and e ... wowie also be Ganon ... trust in judowie! April 17, 2008 at 6:07 PM
NOT ALL THAT LOST LOVE, NOT ALL DAMAGED compound; Will want MORE WE RETURN AGAIN ... unless Juday AND IT SI SI Wowie. haha just nangungulit. because what went wrong. April 20, 2008 at 11:33 AM
lethal - haha kulet turn! yan ung contemplated in the pic to you and you eemote wha-what gfo went wrong!? hehehe joke lang ... was gay, citing wowie ... = (e ewan. .. I hear ... but yokong believe ... April 20, 2008 at 5:02 PM
that's how the blog .. hehe .. joke lng cguro RN, or so the dream q, ppayag magk NQ-Insomia gfo wowie .. hehe .. tsktsk feeling gay q kc xa nun nagshooting them before the house nmin, like flirty and delicate xa stir, just lyk most of the stripped out there .. hehe geh n lng un first .. see yah .. April 20, 2008 at 5:33 PM
Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment