Saturday, April 12, 2014

Goddess of water came out slowly. Ra

The Goddess and the abbot - Part 2 | gazetebilkent
The priest michaelis menten approached and touched her face a little more towards the Goddess. "You get everything with the Supreme Goddess! Osiris was murdered by his brother was to glorify. You live with what you cherish. Amen. But anyway I will be very hard for me, feeling helpless. Mental michaelis menten and behavioral unstable, physically unattractive and average intelligence as an individual; such a desperate and unhappy in love, I see myself. I can not, I can not be like you. I'm not made of matter you're michaelis menten made of. The spirit blown me yours, not so brave and high volunteer. Workers of engineers not me, not the slave of the master spirit of the blown. However, the equivalent of yours, theirs is a superior intellect. I want to overcome this; to put it in the spirit of the rule of reason. I feel a little ... And ... "The priest stopped michaelis menten and took a deep breath," I love you. I admire you too ... "Goddess listening to the priest's last words, strong vibration in the sparkle in your eyes and aura disappeared, replaced michaelis menten left fatigue and frustration. "It priests pay attention to what you say three words! Though I do not like you see me beautiful. Because I'm dirty, tiring, I'll break you. "" My morality is different, like you, I was not born with my arms, I can not be like you, "he repeated priest. "Love my understanding is different, I gotta find my own fire, that's the problem."
Goddess gently lay in the hands of the priest. Holding one hand up towards the inner side of her temple and marched towards the temple of the sacred pool. "What's your understanding of love?" Asked the Goddess. On the one hand grazed the strap of her dress shimmering linen dress fell to the ground and then proceeded towards the pool. The priest of the Goddess him by the hand, while helping to descend the steps of the pool replied. "Love, do not pay close attention, a kind of commitment. I'm establishes a unilateral commitment, will expire soon. You did not happen; Too bad because you're so different. For a brief moment, even if you live for me or anyone else that I did not try to cheat. This is a very special and honest. This double-sided commitment and it makes you different from everyone else. Do not lie! You're not hiding anything, but for the moment does not look like you were. Sometimes, in order to give a compliment to the other side of the money than you're making based on facts, most down I can notice it. This is a very considerable movement knows, I appreciate michaelis menten it. Or worse than I felt myself to be. "On the one hand talking to the Goddess with a hand pouring water in his hand was tested. Goddess, sit on the edge of the pool, dipped his hand into the water smelling musk and contemplative, but a thoughtful voice replied. "It was you define the concept of love. I'm already trying to tell me something was different. My soul is different, I have a gun, yes. For this reason, I'm having stamina. I've got a gun, though different from mine. Do not promise anyone anything I promise I'm better understand! Tell me about yourself and more open. I want to understand you. "" I understand and I accept donations, "said the priest of the Goddess hair tenderly while scanning. "This is not a complete donation; Leave to accept because, not that the mind is not up to me to ask? One for some reason you put in a different place, different times vary. If this is true, I cherish you my love, too, like this one. Every love is missed already. Nevertheless, I think that we should live for ourselves. "
Goddess hand gently remove the water, droplets of water dripping from the hands for a while and watched the sun's glow. When the words were spoken, quiet and deeply. "I can not live for anyone other than myself; because then you can not have my speed, I knocked at the first bend. I feel tired and broken, yes, but I never meant to fall. I would say to anyone not bind myself; I would say to people to be able to contribute something. michaelis menten To understand them because I would say, to show people ... because I'd say 'I love you' is very precious to me. Lover, mother, father, friend, I can not tell anyone easy as long as you are my love Show me your soul. Now you tell me. "
The priest thought for a moment. Then comb from the left hand, the Goddess of scented oil to the hair started riding. "I love my job as I understand it. If someone tells me how, I love her so much. So I'm telling myself to him. In fact, it does not matter directly explain itself; is important to tell, because everything that tell itself. Here's my understanding michaelis menten of my love. Behind my commitment lies nothing but listen and not judge. I do not recognize this judgment as long as anyone can judge me and what I do. That depends michaelis menten on the love to accept it. Allows you to think aloud if the next one loves me; If I can think out loud next to you, it means love. I said I love you so much. I'm on your side stream of thoughts, my ideas about myself; even if they are inconsistent, because they can easily find the sound. "Goddess became thoughtful. "Even the things that you be honest with me, you can talk yourself, you know."
Goddess of water came out slowly. Ra

No comments:

Post a Comment