Sunday, January 4, 2015

My blog posts are published automatically on Google Plus. Sometimes I get reactions, I react. Howev


Last week I had a working meeting with Robert Schuwer (fagottissimo). We were also pleased with Scoop-It. I've long been a Scoop-It account with two themes (topics). But I used the tool actually barely. Robert told enthusiastic about Scoop-it. That was the reason to look critically at my social media behaviors, with the following result.
Since I obviously go through with it. I try to write almost every day one or more blog posts about 'technology enhanced learning. I summarize herein together what I've read, seen, heard or done. And give my own commentary. Furthermore, I respond to comments, as I see fit. I blog also occasionally OpenU. These blog posts I connect stringent quality criteria. In most cases they also concerns cross posting.
This is actually a tool for blogging with. Tumblr I used occasionally dan to alert others to relevant sources. The contributions consisted of a reference with a short comment. Too short for a blog post, and too long for a tweet. I've Tumblr however relatively little used, while I've actually need. I am now why. Tumblr dan integrates curating and sharing not. This makes Tumblr for this purpose less user friendly.
This is the replacement for Tumblr. Scoop-it allows you person is able to quickly curate, integrate commenting and sharing. That can within Scoop-it yourself. But thanks to the bookmarklet Scoop-it. If I now help others in encounters where I want to draw your attention (without there about blogging, but with an explanation or comment), I will share it via Scoop-it. I restrict myself to 'technology enhanced learning. One consequence is that I will not MOOC anthology more. I then use Scoop-it or I blog about it in greater detail.
Contributions to Scoop-it and on my blog, I share automatically via Twitter. dan In addition, I also continue to use Twitter to give sporadic at what I do (as was originally intended Twitter) for conversations to be alerted (especially through a number of lists), as backchannel (sporadically) and brief comments about what intrigues me. I expect that the number of substantive alerts will increase by the increased use of Scoop-it.
I want to use Facebook primarily for and with people I know better. Although I refer to my blog posts, but otherwise I use Facebook especially for interaction on issues that are not work-related.
My RSS feed reader remains my main gateway on general news and trends and hypes in the field of technology enhanced learning. I scan the messages a few times few days, and then decide whether I want to do something with it. I've been using for a while now Inoreader (and linked FeedlerPro on the iPad and iPhone).
I do not really groups within LinkedIn. Only temporarily, around an event. I do get more and more comments via LinkedIn on blog posts, where I -if desirability dan to react. I think LinkedIn is especially important to approach people dan individually, for example, if I'm looking for a speaker for a conference.
My blog posts are published automatically on Google Plus. Sometimes I get reactions, I react. However, I find Google Plus is not as efficient. The circuits are useful. Only places members of my circle 'e-learning' also posts on Google Plus that have nothing to do with e-learning. The filter function is improved. Finally, Google Plus is not suitable for fast scanning. I'll make some use Google Hangout.
I am obviously more than one of the written word of the picture. That is the reason that applications like Instagram and Pinterest have conquered dan a place in my social media behavior.
[...] I decided to change my social media behavior. I will use Scoop-it intensively, Tumblr and Twitter, not something else. [...]
What is (t) e-learning? My articles on my blogroll (t) e-learning literature on learning and (t) e-learning Quotes about learning and (t) e-learning Personal My presentations My favorite websites My scoop on TEL's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy dan
Recent Posts Tablets are powerful learning technologies, dan but no babysitter Case internet technology as expanding and strengthening your memory Affects the enterprising student also the Dutch higher education? Prosperous dan 2015! What were 2014 my favorite dan sites and blogs about technology enhanced dan learning? Underestimation of ICT threatens public education tasks Trends around personalized dan learning? Never learn anything because it counts dan #onderwijsmoment Merry Christmas 2014 Neuroscience can learn knowledge increase dan
Recent comments Adrie de Herdt on Prosperous 2015! Remko Boers at Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment