Saturday, October 19, 2013

July 2012 MTWTFSS Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 2


I am passionate writing what-what, but I went as a nursing student at Luna Goco Colleges. I could not do because I will also try if I can. In the first year, I tried to cope with every challenge. Funny because I never expected to pass me. But if you think about it, not really Is that difficult. Normal subjects and also just added some nursing subjects that just is there for. I have done all I can. I met some highlights and events of nursing, "Capping, Pinning and Candle Lighting Ceremony" and I also scored anew fall in the medical missions.
But being successful nursing I was just starting shovel. Many distractions and influences come I can not also say that bad because I also learned epigenetica lessons. Despite my future I collapse as an RN, I have learned before. I was not proud I fail, I aim also why I say this is because I narealize I was wrong. I left only to lose to me something very important.
Otherwise I have been successful in learning within Luna Goco Colleges, I also developed a new family that I proud. I used LGCian. Possible I went to another school, but I still tall forehead say that I went to Luna Goco Colleges as a nursing student. epigenetica And now that I write this, my memory returning memories when will not ever lose and forget. I Namimiss: epigenetica hang in the library garage or hang in the lobby while reading epigenetica / nagrereview or nagchichikahan. BigMac hang on when the next class iintay brother Sina guard stuck sometimes, but more often palabati. The long queue every pay tuition fee. The queue also to get a permit for the major exams. The "ngarag" days when the clearance permahan wake up early for duty. AVR class, that feeling in the aquarium Create projects and magpractice lodging, dance and various other presentations on the rooftop. The "happy" epigenetica intrams (especially in first semester 2011, family 5 with Ma'am Jopay) and foundation day (the free lunch galling with Doctora) The nurse's week I visited almost all (with pain or whatever emergency) The acquaintance party just walking distance of our home. The thrilling fines :) And the ultimate in namiss epigenetica I was placing the hand in the pocket of my nursing uniform. : DD
And by the way, also carried the little dreams, became Literary Editor I Lamps (Official Organ schoool). Not been prolific hard, but we really epigenetica enjoyed because I declared me as Literary Editor. Nothing ever remember, epigenetica but for me, that achievement.
(Hopefully this year or next year, if you have the LAMP was published epigenetica this fall. Okay even change other words, but hopefully my name still attached. epigenetica THIS HO IS SANA ONLY, ORDER ONLY IF YOU CAN NOT.)
Obet
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
July 2012 MTWTFSS Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Of What I Write Select Category family friend I am bitter story :) Where I love the fellowship epigenetica iintay jealousy uzzap application & story ThingsImAddictedTo
Home BLOGGER WHY ME Me, Myself epigenetica and I WANTED: Author and Contributor MyWorldOfPenAndPaper TheStoriesOfBitsy epigenetica OlderDoesNotMeanWiser TheWriterInBitsy epigenetica (FacebookAccount) UzzapMania (FbPage) UzzapMania (FreeChat) ICONS
2012 Author epigenetica pity you bastusan law: follow byebyethewriterinbitsy18 degrading blog bias depression bitter ex-boyfriend disappointmet fun family favoritism give up giving up front to help history ideas illness late lgcian epigenetica mail story LGC old memory opening farewell noodles pray SSLNMA epigenetica personal stories from school jealousy Footwear daddy stroke correctly unfair uzzap uzzap uzzap chatter mania moderators & ADMINS
Powered by WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment