Thursday, October 24, 2013

View my complete profile My Fave Links A gentle fraternal twins introduction to SQL Inquirer 7 Plane


View my complete profile My Fave Links A gentle fraternal twins introduction to SQL Inquirer 7 Planet Source Code DevX Programmers Heaven Free VB Code VB Accelerator VB Helper VB City VBNet Visual Basic Resource Center Blackbelt VB C# Station C# on Linux C# Tutorial gizmag undextrois' programming anecdotes and code snippets My latest blog IRC - Quakenet Server, #tayotayolang Skype Me Yahoo Message Me Mail Me Yahoo Call Me Web-based typing speed test Previous Posts Introduction To Pivot Tables Programmer's Credo This is my first blog
One year na ako sa LGC! :-) November 22, 2003-2004 Another year experience, another year smarter. Anong meron and anong nangyari within one year? 1. programming-wise. medyo na-stuck ako sa ms products. matagal na akong hindi nakakapag-linux. mag-mature lang ang c# for linux i-t-try ko ulit aralin linux. 2. nag-short-hair uli ako. sayang yung buhok medyo shoulder level, nga lang maintenance din ang buhok
 

No comments:

Post a Comment