Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nothing definite, nothing very fixed either. Just six months of availability and the desire to go s


Nothing definite, nothing very fixed either. Just six months of availability and the desire to go somewhere else ... Maybe I leave for 6 weeks or maybe it will last a little longer ... That's life who will tell ... ;-)

There is only one country in the world where Coca is not top-selling soda ... Scotland! Here, everyone drinks Irn Bru, and it is a distressing banal (for them). Small and large. The oldest and most classes. Rebels or sages, students and mothers, all still have an orange bottle in hand! For me it was surreal to see every time ... especially after having occulus rift tasted! ;-))) Personally, I do not. But I love to see them drink, I do not know why, probably for the originality of the thing ... :-) Nat, anti-conformist! ;-)))
More Email

No comments:

Post a Comment