Saturday, January 25, 2014

My name is Arturo De La Paz and I will be your child


BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION Don't forget to collect them and send them with your child to school!!! LearnZillion Exceptional preparation for the Common Core Thousands of resources to explain the standards and equip students for success Culvers PTO Fundraiser profase Family days from open to close A portion of each purchase will be donated back to support Liberty Elementary School
Feb 11th Mar 4th Apr 22nd May 13th Liberty Spirit Days Jan 22nd PJ Day Feb 5th Hawaiian Day Feb 19th Crazy Hat Day March 5th Grade color Pre-red K-orange 1st-yellow 2nd-green 3rd-blue 4th-purple 5th-black Mar 19th Hippie Day Apr 9th Western Day Apr 23rd Twin Day May 7th Tie-Dye Day May 21st 80's Day
Mi nombre es Arturo De La Paz y seré el maestro de su niño/a profase este año. Estoy contento porque pronto podré conocer profase más a todos mis alumnos. Me gustaría aprovechar esta oportunidad para presentarme. Nací y crecí en la Ciudad de México. Cuando tenía 16 años de edad, me mudé a los Estados Unidos. He estado trabajando en el distrito 300 por 20 años, y este es mi décimo año como profesor. Tengo una licenciatura en Educación Primaria, y una maestría en Educación de la Alfabetización, con un enfoque en los estudiantes que aprenden inglés como segundo idioma y Educación Bilingüe. Comencé mi carrera trabajando con los estudiantes en los grados de primaria, y más recientemente profase trabajé enseñando a nivel secundaria (Middle school). Este es mi tercer profase año como maestro en el Programa del Lenguaje Dual y estoy orgulloso de ser parte de este grupo de profesionistas y estudiantes profase multiculturales. Me gusta mucho la música y el arte y estoy planeando incorporar estas áreas en nuestro salón de clase para mejorar el aprendizaje de los estudiantes. También me gusta pasar tiempo profase con mi familia, mis hijos y mi esposa. Mi familia y yo participamos activamente con los Cub Scouts y me encanta enseñar a mis hijos a tocar diferentes instrumentos musicales. Estoy muy emocionado de poder trabajar con sus hijos e hijas aquí en la escuela profase Liberty Elementary. Vamos a aprender muchas cosas, vamos a bailar y a cantar. Espero ofrecerles experiencias positivas y agradables para todos mis alumnos y sus familias. Arturo De La Paz
My name is Arturo De La Paz and I will be your child’s teacher this year. I look forward to getting to know all of my students better. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to all of you. I was born and raised in Mexico City. When I was 16 years of age, I left my home and moved to the US. I have been working in district 300 for 20 years, and this is my 10th year as a teacher. I have a bachelor’s degree profase in Elementary Education, and a master’s degree in Literacy Education, with a focus on English Language Learners and Bilingual Education. I began my career working with students in the primary grades, and more recently I spent time teaching at the middle school level. This is my third year teaching in the Dual Language Program and I am proud to be a part of this multicultural group of professionals and students. I have a passion for music and art and plan to incorporate these areas into our classroom to enhance the students’ learning. I also enjoy spending time with my family, my sons and my wife. We are actively involved in cub scouts and I enjoy teaching my boys how to play different musical instruments. I am excited and eager to work with your sons and daughters here at Liberty Elementary. We will be doing a lot of learning, dancing and singing. I hope to bring a positive and pleasant experience for all of my students and their families. Arturo De La Paz


No comments:

Post a Comment