Tuesday, August 12, 2014

When you


Electronic artists to be based in the beat scene in Los Angeles, has the talent and personality of unique, Flying Lotus (Flying Lotus). biological It is a popular creators in the music free and spiritual crossing electronica, jazz, soul, hip hop, and rock, all music genres, since the late 2000s, has continued in the limelight as the presence that symbolizes the state-of-the-art scene. It is also famous as the presiding official biological label, of Brainfeeder.
It becomes "Cosmogramma" and (10 ') since high masterpiece honor, such Flying Lotus, 9 new album of his fourth career "Antilles-the-quiet biological Kamusu" the (Until the Quiet Comes) as a full album / I will be released in 26. Unlike biological him to that have evolved to work each, this work while still keeping the musical sense of its own that does not betray biological the expectations of never listener, portrayed a new sound world that is different from the previous work. Its contents, including a collaboration song Tom York, Thunder Cat, with Erika Badu and colleagues, has become a thing that conceives the atmosphere and beautiful more mysterious street, you can also associate from the album title.
It 's base of wanted to lock album "psychedelic. Has been inspired by progressive rock my favorite, Kang and Gentle Giant from such (CAN)'m big. Listening to this album, that the But as to whether you want to found, do not know though. I've biological been aiming for album of the approach minimal anyway. Do not you know it and put it in, did not want to choose from a palette of diverse sound. sound it is unified as a whole It's called creating a will, I, such that it was aiming for a long time "
When you "collaboration, things like could not think absolutely'm born and doing what I have been doing in your own. It 's the most fun. I'm not not mean can drum and piano they like, not just their own It's added elements such also happy. If you do not, I hate. The relationship such as brother and Thunder Cat especially even at just where you calm it myself? would disappear fun, not make interesting music , He'll me ignited the ambition of my best. with them, I want to continue to work together in the future "
There is alternating current from the previous, I'm a person who reminds the mother of me, who died a few years ago as "Erika. Energy from her, felt very strong. Part of the Harmony code at the end of this song, I do an idea of me. working with her I was very interesting. Needless to say, an artist with a great talent, she'm a good grasp his position biological of in the beat. styles Dokutoku her Because they finished, as it is, I already perfect anymore. you can issue a Arekore instructions over here, without having to edit the sound, singing a balanced know "
The Song Title and "This song, I have a variety of meanings. biological It a word that tells us little feelings of me at the time. Nowadays that had been producing the album, head was going crazy there variety. At that time, as the spell "tranquility until the visit" If you repeat many times in my mind I (until the quiet comes), I was calm down. Besides, "to try to continue the music tranquility until the visit" It a phrase or "trying to find themselves tranquility until the visit", Toka, floated and pop into my head in a variety of situations "
tracklisting 01. All In 02. Getting There feat. Niki Randa 03. Until the Colours Come 04. Heave (n) 05. Tiny Tortures 06. All the Secrets 07. Sultan 's Request 08. Putty Boy Strut 09. See Thru to U feat. Erykah Badu 10. Until the Quiet Comes 11. DMT Song feat. Thundercat 12. The Nightcaller 13. Only if You Wanna 14. Electric Candyman feat. Thom Yorke 15. Hunger feat. Niki Randa 16. Phantasm feat. Laura Darlington 17. me Yesterday // Corded 18. Dream to Me 19. The Things You Left (Bonus Track for Japan)
"Phantasm (ft. Laura Darlington)" Flying Lotus, Thundercat, Teebs, Mono / Poly, in BRAINFEEDER 4 (5 月 2014 年) Flying Lotus Japan determination of "Tiny biological Tortures" Flying biological Lotus Flying Lotus related article "Until the Quiet Comes A full listen songs listen Flying Lotus "Putty Boy Strut" biological Flying Lotus "Until the Quiet Comes" Flying Lotus "Zodiac Shit" Flying Lotus "Kill Your Co-Workers" Flying Lotus and "MmmHmm" Flying Lotus the "Cosmogramma" a "
Heartsrevolution "Rie or Die" interview


No comments:

Post a Comment