Sunday, December 15, 2013

And how then can I connect two computers because I want to lose about 150 GB of desktop laptop? Hel


! , Wi-Fi, . Huawei EchoLife HG8245. ,. . -. !
, 150 GB?
And how then can I connect two computers because I want to lose about 150 GB of desktop laptop? Hello, you apdeytnato optical drive you use the address after him intranet basis where connect their computers will be able to see them and hence to download the desired information. For it is easier to write the internal IP of the computer from which you want to download / open the information gamete in the address bar as an example: \ \ 192.168.0. *** From here as far as I can see, you do not need ser-st gamete to the wireless network Huawei EchoLife HG8245, if I use another router connected to the address port 1 which is in bridge mode? Greetings!
,, . . IP, google, \ \ -.
,, . . IP, google, \ \ -. 1 -,

No comments:

Post a Comment