Saturday, December 14, 2013

because it attaches nevertheless wrote


Posted October 29, 2013 - 11:31
Wireless USB Adapter SWEEX to find the router but does not want to be connected, the password is correct as written her into something like "aqualin adress" so some time and no result I tried to connect to hot spots on the phone no problem! Router TP Link
Wireless sib so USB Adapter SWEEX to find the router but does not want to be connected, the password is correct as written her into something sib so like "aqualin adress" so some time and no result sib so I tried to connect to hot spots on the phone no problem! Router TP Link
Back to top
What's netmaskata sib so laptop?
If you want to help please provide this information. Without it, I can only guess!
Posted October 29, 2013 - 12:57
I do not need the software .... card works without it as I napisal to hot spots of the phone attached to the router TP Link can not! Writes sib so me "aquaring adres" (or something) card two flashes three times and stops and says that can be attached to the router by the way OS is HP
I do not need the software .... card works without it as I napisal sib so to hot spots of the phone attached to the router sib so TP Link can not! Writes me "aquaring adres" (or something) card two flashes three times and stops and says that can be attached to the router by the way OS is HP
Posted October 30, 2013 - 11:56
What's worse is that I work, and the card is in us if you can tell me what to change and how tasks from it will be fine
Once alone know what to do Why?
because it attaches nevertheless wrote "aquairing adres" flashes map and finally sib so said that he could not hang I change the MAC address of the laptop which is attached but the wireless card does not give me this option
because it attaches sib so nevertheless wrote "aquairing adres" flashes map and finally sib so said that he could not hang I change sib so the MAC address of the laptop which is attached but the wireless card does not give me this option
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


No comments:

Post a Comment