Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Interestingly, the krashva christopher abbott phone itself ... Do not let me zatvirya ... meaning c


Posted November 10, 2013 - 16:11 Topic: iPhone 5 connection problems when dialing ..
Hi there. Since update to IOS 7th appear very stupid problem. From time to time I can muster, show me that dials a contact, but not connect to it nor can I close. And to gnaw constantly shows me that recruits but there. The only salvation is reset. Then, as you REST then there is no problem and there is no pattern in how you pull krashva 10, 20 .... I'm with 7.0.3 and thought it was a bug that is fiksnat but again today it had agreed meanest my number ... Decided to consult with you, anyone have any idea what could be the reason? christopher abbott Thank you in advance. Back to top
シニア マスター Team Posts 12204 City: Device: iPhone christopher abbott 4 iOS: 6.1 SIM: FO OS: Mac OSX ML & SL + CentOS + Ubuntu 12 + WinXP ProSP3 developer's edition
# 6 baronbg
When my wife had it 5-ball christopher abbott with Mtel, replace the card and the problem disappeared. Same advice I have given a few people who are no longer called with the same problem. I guess has to do with the card and the cells in the region, because some time ago to me to be fine after the call * 88 and "restart the service" to use the card. So I was told by the call center. Back to top
JayCutler christopher abbott
M to the code do not think it will help unless I want to Clear mode I was saying ... So try to change the map ...? It's a little weird, in terms of what I'm 5 Miss since left, and this problem started after I do it, and update to 7.0.0 and then it is removed in 7.0.1, 7.0. 2 and 7.0.3 ... Very annoying problem .... Back to top
Vivacom am. I have not had problems with the map of iphone 5 - 6.1 and 7-7.0.3. Now 5s began doing it from time to time. Frankly I'm not such a big deal and quite rarely gets that going to do to change the cards to activate and give them 12 lev for a new activation (because you've run out of free the change from micro to nano sim) . Back to top
Interestingly, the krashva christopher abbott phone itself ... Do not let me zatvirya ... meaning close but the application itself can not be closed remains active and continues to stay so whatever you do but reboot of course. Sometimes it happens to make it through 5-6 pull-ups sometimes more than two weeks did not happen. And to eliminate any problems related to the installation I reinstalled in itunes, in the computer (sorry I'm not very familiar with the specific terms). Colleague and to you, so krashva 5S-ing? Unless there are other suggestions in a week I guess I'll try to change the map to try ... Back to top
3G-it is permanently switched christopher abbott off or only when I get on this number? How the problem can be linked to 3G?? Back to top
As you decide. Uh personally keep it generally included, christopher abbott but if this happens to you it off-until I need it. Explain in detail I can give you. I found the solution in foreign language discussion. Back to top
For me, hangs on the screen with the call and nothing is active, but after about 30-60 seconds to fix and no need for reboot. Interestingly, the opposite side of the phone ringing, ie call is initiated. And to me, no sign of life - no sound, no nothing. Home button does not work, power - he. Back to top
Absolutely the same with me. The difference is that sometimes does not ring opposite. I got on the phone and sometimes I really need, but depends ~ takes a minute or reboot, which is time-consuming. It is not complicated to keep 3g-to off and incorporated as you need. Otherwise, you run to the store for replacement. Waiting for an update to fix things! Back to top
raduloff
Colleagues with unmade problem: Change your card? But again with sediments, right? Find out over 50% of nanosimovete faulty or screwing fast. The recipe is just one: old minis type and cutting. Back to top
Reputation: 6877 TheBest christopher abbott
Certain matters where the phone was bought. I had globulski factory unlocked and observed anomalii.Segashniya my England FO and no such problemi.3G constantly working christopher abbott and talking with no problem. Back to top
It is a conflict between iOS and operator settings. christopher abbott I suggest you try two things that I hope to fix the problem. 1. Dial * # 31 # and see what your exam if restriction e enabled means that you restrict your outgoing calls to the phone itself, then dial # 31 # to switch if you do write that restriction is disabled pass point 2. 2. Dial * 228 will frequently updated list of current cells as a temporary operator will display No Service. These two things often solve the problem with outbound christopher abbott calls. Writing whether the result. Edit: I noticed that the * 228 option no longer works, christopher abbott at least in my case. The same effect can e

No comments:

Post a Comment