Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Share Share opinions on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Facebook ipsen Reddit!


LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks Bookmark & Share Digg this Thread! Add Thread to del.icio.us Bookmark in Technorati Tweet this thread Share on Facebook Reddit! Topics Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread ...
Hello, I'm ipsen trying since yesterday to make the next spin: TP-LINK-off is connected to ISP-it. I want to make a connection with another router via Wireless, and it placed an internet cable to another device. Scheme: ISP -> TP-LINK -> Wireless -> LevelOne ipsen -> cable -> another device Could hell can? Follow the steps here: WBR-3418/6002 a se conectar em outro ponto de acesso sem fio com a função WISP (AP client). - YouTube I do everything as shown, but in the end did not take the router ipsen IP and thus no net ... Ideas?
Share Share opinions on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter Facebook ipsen Reddit!
Answer: Wireless connection between routers TP-LINK TL-WR740N and LevelOne WBR-6002
I stopped them the same thing. I removed the encryption and improved a lot but still breaks frequently. edit: Guys, I raised my hands already working very capricious, constantly loses connection and finally got that share-nah wireless-a computer to the WAN port-a of LevelOne-a and it TEKNA ideal internet without interruptions and to other devices ipsen ... I wish I did not depend on PC-it, but still an option. Thanks get involved!
You have to punch the kitchen cabinet to run wires in the wall, the entire door frame, ipsen etc. I hid almost 100% of the cable and come suddenly dangerous ipsen to wire just the entrance of the room. Many people do not interfere, but at home we see the cable get a skin rash.
Above

No comments:

Post a Comment